Dr Sunitha Kamalakshan
Sunitha has been involved in training, coaching and consulting for more than 14 years with the intention of improving people skills which will lead to productivity and eventually increasing profit.
Sunitha's strength is in the width of diversity and depth of experience as a Developer of Human Resources, an Educator, and a Training & Development Consultant. She has worked in the various industries ranging from Government organizations, Shopping Mall management, and SME's and to individually owned professional organizations. Sunitha is also an approved PSMB trainer.
Prior joining the corporate world she lectured in the local government and private universities. Academically, she holds a Doctorate from the University of Southern Australia and a Master in Training & Human resources Development from the University of Leicester, UK.
Today, she trains a wide range of management and communication programs owing to her wide exposure to various industries.
- Business Communication & Business Writing
- Unleashing the Leadership Within
- Shopping Mall Management
- How to influence People and Communicate with Great Rapport
- Effective Communication & Interpersonal Skills for Workplace
- Power Packed Presentation Skills
- Superior Customer Service, Train-the-Trainer
- Applying Emotional Intelligence at Workplace
- Performance Management
- Change Leadership
- Coaching and Mentoring