Growth & Productivity Program
(5 months program)
- To instill teamwork cultures and believe in themselves that they can contribute towards the organization development.
- To remove self-imposed barriers and limitations, empowering them to motivate themselves and others.
- To develop winning strategies towards achieving organizational and personal goals.
- To integrate long term objectives and establish priorities awareness in each individual's.
- To develop a systematic and practical approach of managing their routine activities to achieve results.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the characteristics of key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Understand how Key result indicators, performance indicators and KPIs fit together.
- Understand how to report KRIs, PIs and KPIs in a better practice way.
- The difference between the 3 types of performance measures (result indicators, performance indicators and key performance indicators).
- The characteristics of a winning KPI.